Friday, September 11, 2009

5 Things I love.

5 Things I love.

1. Being a stay at home mom. I love that this is my day job. Im not even close to professional at it yet but I am so trainable and I have the vision..



2. Baby Powder and Curlers and the wavy trendy look (kelly and jess taught me)


These things are all needed bc I shower only every other day- if I do well and my hair is FAR less than desirable..so I need product and heat- for sure.


3. Blogs. Really I do love love seeing my sweet friends/families updates and pics and teachings and lessons. Its like reading really great writing from authors you know and Love.


4. So you think you can dance. I LOVE it. I Love it. We dont even watch TV during the week anymore and still J and I will go on Abc.com and watch it on a weekend. Im going with my sweet friend Laura in Oct. to see it Live and really I wake up everyday thinking about it.


5. My church. I cant begin to express what its like to be in this place/ season of life. It really is a deep core down peace I know is only from Him the author of peace. But in this season to be learning and serving in a healthy church with people we want to model our lives after it is truly a joy. I remember coming home in college after getting this experience and saying to my mom run..run if your church is not teaching and training you in the word. Little did I know how hard that was, when the world and life can just choke out a lot and make you feel stuck. She did run and was blessed with a faith that ran for her and my sister to follow. Im praying that He will continue to seal this truth in me so that never again will I settle for less than His good, pleasing or perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment